It’s Tuesday evening where I am. I haven’t posted in more than two days and didn’t realize it until I was sitting at school during one of my breaks looking for something to do with my time. So, after much contemplation and some brainstorming, I have come up with this! A fall mood board. It’s more like a random compilation of photos and clothing items that describe my personal interests in the fall months to come. I was feeling extra inspired because today was the first day I could actually get away with a chunky sweater and not sweat to death! Talk about exciting!
Without further ado, let us dive into a brief summary of what this mess of a ‘mood board’ is made of.
- The words are self explanatory, I adore a warm mug of cider on cloudy fall says, love pumpkins and picking them with my family, hay rides ( though I haven’t been on one in forever ) and the pony rides just happened to be featured in this image.
- I love with all my heart when the leaves begin to change colors. The world never looks quite as beautiful as it does with the change in the seasons.
- My beauty routine in the fall is a ton of smoky eyes looks, but also really light on the foundation / contour. I personally love a more natural looking face in the fall with all the cold weather and the layering of clothes. However, I do love my wild pop of color on my lips.
- My personal favorite part of this is the fashion. Fall fashion is my absolute favorite of all the seasons. I love layering my looks, big cozy sweaters, boots and so on.
- My all time favorite fall look is a sweater with a collared shirt under it, a vest on top, jeans and knee high boots. the perfect look for any preppy loving, fall adoring fashionista.
- On the flip side, when i’m relaxing at home on a day off studying or simply enjoying my day of nothing, i love chunky cardigans and leggings with big scarves and messy buns. Nothing more simple and cozy than cuddling up in a warm cardi!
I’m not too sure I did that right. In fact, I know this isn’t how an average mood board goes but I figured I’d give you a taste of my personal fall favorites on a broad scale. Hopefully you’ll come back in a couple of days for my planned fall haul & an ‘everything is 1 dollar’ haul!
wishing you all a beautiful rest of your week.